Slot games are interesting, easy to play and have been around for a while. In most British casinos, slots usually take up most of the gaming library and since online casinos want to appeal to most of the audience, they offer extra spins or bonus money as incentives. This page will reveal the best legally operating British online casinos where you can bag them and you will get to know the ins and outs of spins including:
- Free spin no deposit bonuses
- Wager-free spins
- Welcome bonus spins
- Regular added-value spins available in the UK
That's not all, though. You will also discover how these offers work and the games you can play with them. Lastly, we have FAQs at the bottom to answer the commonly asked questions about these offers. First things first, though, let's talk about the best British online casinos for claiming free spin offers.
Where to Find the Best Free Spins Bonuses in the UK?
The British gambling industry has been booming, with tremendous growth in the last two decades. The advent of online gaming changed how many games we can play as well as how we access them along the way.
Some of these changes include the ability to play on desktop computers as well as mobile devices like Android and iOS. The shift from Flash to HTML5 gaming largely enabled this but the introduction of live dealer games to give players a real-life experience is also worth the mention.
People can now play an unlimited number of epic games from the comfort of their homes, which wasn't so before. Different regulations liberalised and legalised gambling and also had great effects on this, with the 2005 Gambling Act in focus.
Gambling organisations now record an increasing yield at the end of each year as the UK now has more online and physical casinos than ever before. This results in tough competition and casino players are presented with more rewarding promotions, since that's the major way to attract new users and retain existing ones.
Top-Ranked British Online Casinos with Free Spins Offers
Knowing the best legal casinos among the many existing options can be a challange. Our team of experts did the research for you as we combed the Internet and tested different apps and websites. We compiled a list of licensed and regulated casinos promising a safe and enjoyable experience below.
Play Ojo Casino
You can claim 50 spins on your first deposit as a sign-up package. You can use the spins on Rich Wilde and Book of Dead, with no wagering requirement attached. Established in 2017, Play Ojo is operated by SkillOnNet Ltd and regulated by Malta Gaming Authority.
This site has a great offer of 77 spins for new players after registration! The spins expire after 14 days and winnings have a 50x wagering requirement. 777 casino is owned by 888UK ltd, founded back in 2016 with a licence from the UK Gambling Commission.
Casimba has a welcome offer including a 100% match deposit bonus of up to £200 plus 50 spins on your first deposit. The second deposit is also matched 50% up to £50. The wagering requirement is 35x, where you must claim the offer within 72 hours and clear it in 30 days. Casimba casino, owned by Hat Gaming and Cadell ltd, was established in 2017 and has a licence from the UK Gambling Commission.
Here, you get mid-week boosters of 10 to 100 bonus spins and a £10 free bet. You must wager at least £50 on Wednesdays to be eligible. The spins are for the Reel King slot, valid for 3 days without any wagering requirements. The maximum win from these spins is capped at £25 and winnings are paid directly into your cash balance.
New players get a 100% deposit match of up to £100 and 50 spins. You have to claim the spins within 72 hours and they expire in 14 days. The wagering requirement of 40x featured here is pretty much the industry standard. Genesis Global Limited owns and operates Genesis Casino.
Get 100 spins when you deposit and wager £10 at Betway. The offer is valid for 7 days and has a wagering requirement of 30x. The casino was founded back in 2006 by the supergroup SGHC. The website is managed by Betway Limited with a licence from the UK Gambling Commission.
New players can stake £10 to get 100 spins with the offer code CASINO100. The first 50 Spins are for Lucky Emeralds or Blue Wizard and the next 50 can be used on a list of selected games. Players must claim the spins within 48 hours, with a 7-day expiry. As an interesting fact, Betfred has one of the oldest brick-and-mortar establishments, as Fred Done founded the sportsbook and casino way back in 1967.
You can claim 50 spins together with a 100% match deposit bonus of up to £100 as a new player. You need to deposit at least £10 and the wagering requirement is 40x while the spins are valid for just 3 days. Casino Planet was founded by Genesis Global Limited and is regulated by the British Gambling Commission.
Mr Q Casino
You get 20 wager-free spins on Fishin' Frenzy: The Big Catch slot after your first deposit of at least £10 at Mr Q. The casino is operated by Lindar Media Limited, founded in 2018 with a licence from the UK Gambling Commission.
New players who register with the promo code PGCTV1 get 50 spins on signup. There is an additional 100 spins when you opt in and deposit £10. You can use it on the Daily jackpot game with no wagering requirement attached. Paddy Power was established in the late 1980s and is now owned by Flutter Entertainment.
The Best British Online Casinos That Welcome You on Board With Free Spins Bonuses
We now move on to an overview of the five best British online Casinos that greet new players with free spin bonuses.
The Best Online Casinos with No Deposit Free Spins Bonuses
After covering some of the best welcome offers available at the moment, we move on. In this section, we take a quick look at 5 top casinos with free spin no-deposit bonuses for British players.
Grab 50 free spins with no deposit worth £5 at CashMo. You only need to sign up and verify your account to enjoy this offer. The wagering requirement to withdraw your winnings is 40x and there is a £50 maximum cashout.
You can claim 88 spins with no deposit at this renowned gambling site. The incentive will require you to validate your mobile number. The maximum withdrawal for the free spin winnings is £100. The wagering requirement is just 1x, but you may have to meet other requirements before requesting withdrawals.
- LeoVegas Casino
Here, you get 10 no deposit free spins just for registering with no deposit required. Use the spins on Book of Dead, claiming the bonus within 3 days after signing up. The requirements vary, so check the terms page to learn more.
- Space Wins
This UK casino gives out 50 free spins on Starburst with no deposit, just to test the platform. You have to connect a debit card first, though. The maximum cashout limit is £45 and all promos are subject to a somewhat high 65x wagering requirement.
- 777 Casino
Among few casinos offering free spins with no deposit casino promo in the UK, 777 has 77 spins you can use for 14 days if you claim them within 48 hours. The maximum cashout from the spins is capped at £100 and there is a 50x wagering requirement to complete before requesting a withdrawal.
The Best British Online Casinos That Offer Recurring Free Spins Bonuses
Reload promo is an offer you get for depositing as an existing user at a casino. It is usually tied to particular days, such as mid-week reloads and weekend offers. In addition, exclusive treats may come for selected players on occasion and an example of that is a birthday promo.
Many online casinos with no deposit free spins also offer these to their existing players. These may come in the form of reload promos as well as exclusive offers, holiday treats, and VIP rewards. If that's what you are looking for, check out the five operators below.
- FitzDares Casino
The casino has a Midweek Booster where existing players get up to 100 promo spins with no deposit and a £10 bonus on Wednesdays. You have to wager a minimum of £50 to claim it.
- Betfred Casino
The casino gives Mystery spins daily where you can win up to 50 spins. You just have to launch any of the Mystery Free spin games to see if you’re the lucky winner. There is also the Upgrade you can get, which can award up to 100 no deposit free spins with no strings attached.
- Casino Planet
Grab 10 no deposit free spins and a match deposit bonus of 25% up to £100 every Tuesday. This is for existing users who deposited at least £20 within the last seven days.
- Casino Gods
Casino Gods has a Wonderos' Weekly offer, where you can get 10 spins plus a 25% match up to £100 on deposits too. The minimum deposit for this promo is £20 while the spins are usable on Butterfly Staxx and Mirror Mirror.
How Do Free Spins Bonuses Work?
Extra spins usually come in the form of an addition to other incentives like matched deposits or loyalty programs, but can also be found as a separate no-deposit offer. Again, casinos offer spins to entice new users and reward consistent players.
You can use spins only on slot games and that's why it resonates with many people, where some sites restrict the offer to a popular slot game like Book of Dead while others include a list or even all slot games in the library. Winnings are paid on as bonus funds you need to clear in order to withdraw.
As wonderful as spin promos are, they often come with terms like wagering requirements, validity, minimum deposits, and max cashouts so these may not be as easy to meet. Therefore, you must pay close attention to the spin offer’s terms before you claim it.
Different Types of Free Spins Bonuses in the UK
Casino players in the UK can claim different types of extra spins. Knowing these types will not only help you locate the particular one you want, but you will also know what to expect from it. The basic types of these offers include:
- No Deposit Free Spins: These are the spins you get without depositing real money at a casino. All you need to get them is to sign up and do a task or two like verifying your email, phone number or providing a valid ID. Two of the big sites with these offers are 888 UK and NetBet.
- Free Spins on Deposit: To get this, you have to deposit real money using one of the allowed payment methods. Casinos often offer extra spins with a match deposit offer. As listed above, two of the casinos that offer this are Kassu and Coral.
- Regular Free Spins: These are spins only applicable to the casino's existing players. It can come as part of a reload offer, VIP rewards, and more. Two sites that offer these incentives are Casino Gods and BetAmo.
- Welcome Bonuses with Free Spins: These apply to new casino users only. Just like the opposite of the regular spins offer we listed above, welcome promo spins can primarily be differentiated as deposit and no deposit offers.
Free Spins Promo Basics: Crucial Criteria to Keep in Mind
Casinos are in the business to make money. As regulated as online gambling in the UK is, some casinos still try to rip players off their hard-earned money and that’s a different story altogether. Some operators attract players with unnecessarily big promos and unfair terms.
All British casino offers enticing promos but some incentives are much better than others. This is why you need to check the terms before claiming bonuses and fully understand what to look out for. We have highlighted the most important things to check for below.
- Wagering Requirements: This is the most important part. Legally, you can’t withdraw unless you meet a wagering requirement. If it's set unreasonably high, like 70x, such a promo might not be worth claiming even if it’s a lot of money.
- Game Eligibility: This will save you a lot of needless stress. If you see a promo, check the eligibility before claiming it. You want to be able to play as many quality games with these spins as possible.
- Minimum Qualifying Deposit: The minimum deposit to receive a reward is important just as payment methods to be used, especially if it's a matched deposit, reload promo or deposit-to-claim extra spins. With that in mind, novice players must note some deposits will not get them rewards.
- Validity Period: This can be seen in two ways; either the time you have to claim a bonus from the time you register or the time you have to meet the wagering requirements before the promo expires. If any of the two are too short, you shouldn't consider such an offer.
- Maximum Cashout Limit: This is the total amount of bonus winnings you can withdraw. It's mostly set between £50 and £100 for no deposit extra spins, while promo spins with a deposit usually have higher caps or even come uncapped.
How do Free Spins Bonuses Without Wagering Requirements Work?
Some UK casinos show their generosity by giving wager-free spins. This free spin offer does not require you to roll over any amount before you can withdraw your winnings. This implies you can instantly withdraw if you are lucky with the spins, without meeting any wagering requirements.
Not many casinos offer this promo, though, so they are gold when you see them. The wagering requirement is the number one reason why many casino players cannot claim their winnings, with extensive gameplay and a lot of luck needed to actually be able to request a withdrawal. Casinos that offer free spins with no wagering requirements include the likes of Betfred casino, PlayOjo, PokerStars, and Betfair casino.
How do No Deposit Free Spins UK Casino Bonuses Compare to Other Offers?
Free spins differ greatly from many other promos you can enjoy at online casinos. No deposit free spins cater to slot fans, with popularity stemming from most casino players enjoying slots and looking for some free bets there. See a quick overview of similarities and differences below.
Free Spins Bonuses vs Cashback Bonuses
The cashback offer is getting a percentage of your losses back at a casino. They are sometimes wager-free and a great way to encourage players to keep playing. You may use it on all games at some casinos, while others restrict it to a particular game.
With the spins, on the other hand, you are just testing your luck and/or the casino itself. For newcomers, spins have a higher immediate winning potential than cashback offers but the latter are viable in the long run, especially appealing to highrollers.
Free Spins Bonuses vs No Deposit Cash Offers
No deposit cash offer is more similar to free spins with no deposit in that both do not require any financial commitment to start with. But in the first case, the offer is cash and you may also use it on games other than slots.
The shortcomings for both are that you can usually claim a very small amount and the potential of winning real money is down to other factors. The wagering requirements for the two rewards are mostly the same if you do get lucky.
What are the Biggest Benefits of Claiming Free Spins Bonuses?
Free spins captivate online casino players, and that's why casinos offer them. But are they advantageous to the people who claim them? Let's uncover the most significant benefits you get by bagging such promos.
- Real-money winning potential: With the spins bonus, you can win real money while testing out different games. After all, it's risk-free as a way of trying different platforms and titles to check out their winning potential.
- Great way to play slots for free: Even if you don't win, you are playing slot games for free—so free enjoyment. You can also test whether certain slot games are available in a particular casino, how they feel, and if the platform is lagging.
- Great accessibility: The spins promo is available at most online casinos and appeals to most players. This means ease of access and no hassle as you hunt for the best casino deals out there.
- Easy to claim: Free spins are the easiest promo to claim at an online casino. You are already enjoying your favourite slot game after just a click or two, where you need to follow no more than a couple of steps as described in the official terms.
How to Claim Free Spins Bonuses: Your Step-by-Step Guide
Since you now know about the best bonuses in UK and the benefits you get, the next question that might be on your mind is how to claim the bonuses and that's exactly what this section is about. Claiming free spin bonus offers is not a difficult task by itself but we’ve broken it down in a step-by-step guide you can follow below.
- Step One: Find a casino that suits you and sign up. Navigate to the section where we revealed some great sites that offer promotional spins under categories like no deposit spins, welcome pack spins and extra spins for existing players.
- Step Two: Make a deposit. Use one of your preferred payment methods, with an important note that it must be eligible for the promo you are trying to claim. Take note of the minimum deposit required before you make a deposit too.
- Step Three: Claim promo spins. Some casinos require that you use a particular promo code, while some will credit the promo automatically. If the former is the case, ensure you have a code ready. We will talk about the promo codes available in the section below.If the offer is not automatically available in your account, you might have to navigate to Bonus section or the Promo page to opt in.
If you are looking for no-deposit bonuses and you’re ready to claim one, follow the Step-by-step guide to claiming these spins with important pieces of advice below.
- Step One: Find a great online casino that offers such an incentive. Visit the no-deposit section above to check the list of our favourites, with some big guns in the industry listed there as well.
- Step Two: Sign up with your preferred casino. After you have selected a great online casino with a no-deposit offer based on the review criteria we shared earlier, sign up with it. The signing up should include verifying your email and phone, regardless if the casino states it or not.
- Step Three: Do your KYC. This is a requirement at any legal and regulated casino. We suggest doing it first even if you’re not required to, as chances are you will not be able to withdraw any winnings before completing the process.
- Step Four: Claim the offer. This step is the same as Step three on claiming the deposit spins offer above, where you either enter the code, opt in through the Promos section, or get it credited to your account automatically.
How Do Free Spins Bonus Codes Work?
If you are conversant with online casino offers, you will have used promo codes before. It's important to note online casinos use promo codes for three things:
- To make an offer exclusive to some people, like newcomers or VIPs
- To track marketing results to a channel, like affiliate sites or social media
- To allow users to claim different promos with ease
All these are crucial to the success of a casino. Therefore, extra spins promo codes are very important to the iGaming community as well. The way promo code works is that you fill out a space for the code either during registration, while depositing, or claiming an offer.
Once this is done, you will see the offer credited almost instantly, as the code will have accomplished its primary use. Promo codes are also called bonus codes or coupons. You can get them on casino review sites, affiliate marketing and social media pages as well as casino websites.
Find the Best Free Spins Bonuses for You Based on Your Bankroll and Gaming Preferences
There are different forms of free spins in the iGaming industry. All the different types are not for the same market or simply not aimed at the same groups of players. There are extra spins that are designed for mobile casino players—those that like to play on the go - but there are also spins for people who want to check out or do not fully trust an operator yet. Let's talk about some of the examples you can go for below.
Best Free Spins Bonuses for Mobile Players
The convenience that comes with mobile gaming has turned many online casino-goers from desktop players to on-the-go players. Seeing this, some casinos now have mobile-specific offers, e.g. promo spins, matched deposits, and cashback. All you need to do to claim specific promos for mobile users is visit the mobile site or the native apps for Android, iPhone or tablet devices.
Some online casinos in the UK with mobile bonuses include Betway, Bwin, Casino Cruise, Mr Green, and Casino Genesis. To claim the promos, register or sign in to their respective apps and simply follow the prompts.
Best Free Spins Bonuses for Low-Rollers
Casinos have most of the spin offers in place for players who are on a tight budget. These are targeted at this market with characteristics like low minimum deposit requirements and low or no wagering requirements. The spins types here include wager-free no deposit offers, deposit-to-claim spins and others. We found most will require less than £10 to claim and a good example of a site that offers this promo in the UK is Zodiac.
20 Free Spin No Deposit Bonuses
This is another way operators shape extra spins for mass appeal—they give a specific number of offer spins and are known for it. Casinos give this promo to new users who just signed up so they can test out the casino’s games and platforms without committing real money just yet. We have a page dedicated to evaluating only sites offering 20 no deposit free spins. If you want UK casinos featuring bonus spins with no deposit, some of the major sites you can go for include NetBet, Cash Arcade, and Jackpot Village.
10 Free Spins with No Deposit
The most common specific number of promo spins you can get is ten. It works the same way as the 20 free spins with no deposit incentive discussed above—where new users sign up, verify their phone number, and get credited. We also have a separate page on 10 spins offers you can grab as well. Some gaming sites that offer 10 no deposit free spins UK bonuses are 21 Prive, 32Red casino, and Bingo casino.
Best Online Slot Games That Grant You Free Spins Bonuses
Now, what are the best slot games you can play with extra spins? We have listed 5 for you below. Casinos often promote slot games by offering spins on them. Such games can be from popular and reputable software providers like Microgaming, NetEnt, Play’n GO, Yggdrasil Gaming, BetSoft, and Blueprint Gaming, but some promote casino-exclusive titles too.
Book of the Dead
This is a highly volatile game from Play'n Go. It has an RTP of 96.21%, 10 pay lines and 5 reels. The min and max bets are £0.1 and £100, respectively. The maximum winnings in this game are capped at £5,000.
This classic slot game was released by NetEnt back in 2012. It is a low-volatility game with an RTP of 96.09%. It has 10 pay lines, 5 reels and 3 rows. It has in-game Respin rounds and caters to a range of players with a bet range from £0.1 to £100.
Gonzo’s Quest is also a famous NetEnt title. Unlike Starburst, it is more leaning towards a mid-volatile game with 5 reels, 3 rows and 20 pay lines. You can win up to 2,500 times your bet. The min and max bets are £0.2 and £50 per spin, which means somewhat less of a range.
You have 243 ways to win with this vampire-themed game from Microgaming. It has 5 reels and 3 rows. It's a medium volatility game with an RTP of 96.86%. The min and max bets are £0.3 and £30, respectively. The highest jackpot you can win is 3,645,000 coins.
Big Bass Bonanza
This is a video slot by Pragmatic Play. It has a 5x3 layout too with 10 pay lines. It features an RTP of 96.71%. The min and max bets are £0.1 and £250, which could be more suitable for high-rollers than some of the above-listed titles.
Can I Keep My Free Spins Bonus Winnings?
This is a common question that online casino players ask. You can keep or withdraw your free spin winnings without any hardship if it's a wager-free free spin. Otherwise, you must meet a wagering requirement that the particular casino specifies in the terms and conditions.
Until you meet this requirement, your winnings will be in a separate balance in your account. A wagering requirement is the number of times you must bet (rollover) the awarded funds before you can withdraw.
For example, if you win £50 from a reward spin and the wagering requirement is 50x, it means you have to wager £2,500 (£50×50) before you can request a real money withdrawal. With that in mind, you will want to look for no deposit bonuses with no wagering requirements or low wagering requirements.
How We Review and Rate No Deposit Free Spins in the UK
There are numerous online casinos in the UK, and the number keeps increasing. We look to reveal the best ones, so you don't waste time doing it yourself or doing it wrong. We have an expert team responsibly doing all the hard work and having all the casinos we talk about undergo a critical review and rating process.
The first thing we look out for in casinos is whether they have the licence to operate in the UK. This is important to avoid reviewing or rating an illegal casino but other things we look out for as we rate no deposit UK casinos with free spins include:
- Wagering requirements
- Game eligibility
- Qualifying deposit amounts
- Other crucial criteria like ease of access and straightforwardness
We register on casino platforms to test whether the casino pays out winnings from promos timely, but also to check its important features and see if there are hidden or unfavourable terms at play.
The Most Generous New British Free Spins Bonuses
Free spins bonuses are a common occurrence and many top British casino sites, such as Mr Q and 777, regularly promote such offers. While some introduce free spins bonuses to promote newly released games in their game lobby, many new operators attract users to check them out through promos. Check out the most generous new bonuses available to UK players below.
The Best Alternatives to Free Spins Bonuses
Not all casinos offer free spins. You might still enjoy your time with a particular brand, for reasons such as a highly responsive website, optimised applications, or a huge collection of games. If the casino does not offer reward spins, there are alternatives you can look out for. Let's talk about three.
- Bonus Cash: Some sites offer no-deposit cash instead of no-deposit spins. This is also a great option and much similar to the spins. You can play your favourite slot games with promo cash. Just like extra spins bonuses, terms and conditions will typically apply. Examples of casinos with such offers include Jammy Monkey casino, Bonus Boss casino, and Unibet casino.
- Free Play: This is another way casinos say 'Come and test our games'. Although you usually can't win real money from free play, it is also worth it since you can check out if a platform is for you with it. Most casinos give at least a couple of slot games that you can play for free, just like they do with a match deposit offer listed below.
- Matched Deposit Bonus: This is the most popular promo at all UK casinos. You can get a percentage of your deposit matched as bonus funds, which you can use to play slots and other games as well. They always have a wagering requirement attached and this is a thing to consider.
Recommended Payment Options to Use and Be Eligible for Free Spins Deposit Bonuses
The number of casino banking methods in the UK is huge, and it can be overwhelming for new gamblers to know the best ones to use. Let's review the three best payment options you can use for the deposit rewards that most casinos in the UK allow.
- Debit and Credit Cards
The most renowned options usually available are Mastercard and Visa. They are safe and secure. However, the withdrawal limit depends on your local bank and the withdrawal process can take a few days too.
These are the likes of Paypal, Skrill, and Neteller. They are swift, with the fastest withdrawal window of just a couple of hours. However, additional charges will usually apply to your withdrawals and not all methods are eligible for rewards so it’s important to check first.
- Bank Transfer
This is the conventional banking method. There are usually no withdrawal limits and it’s accepted by the largest chunk of casinos. The withdrawal process takes the longest, though, with timeframes set anywhere between 5 and 10 business days.
Are Free Spins Bonuses Worth Your Attention?
We have covered all you need to know about free spins rewards and the best casinos that offer them in the UK. You will agree that they appeal to most players, firmly set as some of the best casino bonuses in the UK. They are worth claiming, especially if they come attached with a low wagering requirement and high maximum cashout limit. You now know how to check out those requirements and select the best casinos for yourself. Pick a casino that resonates with you and you can start enjoying the free spins rewards today.
- Can I keep my free spins winnings? Yes! You can keep or withdraw your winnings from the spins once you meet the wagering requirements that come attached under terms and conditions. Note if it's a wager-free bonus, you don't need to wager real money before you can withdraw.
- Are free spins usable on progressive jackpot slots? Spins rewards usually come with a specific game on which the player can use them. You can't use it on progressive jackpot slots if it's not specifically stated in bonus terms.
- How do I know if a spin offer is worth claiming? Reward spins are worth claiming if they have a low wagering requirement attached, as well as a long validity period and a high maximum cashout you are eligible for. We have a section that covers this fully so you can navigate here to read more.
- Are British online casinos that offer free spins legal? Yes, they are. Offering these takes away nothing from the quality and claiming online casino spins is fully legal in the UK.
- How can I meet the wagering requirements quickly? Pay attention to the games with the highest contribution to the requirement as it lets you meet the wagering requirements quicker. This is always stated under the bonus terms and conditions.
- How do I claim spins that require using promo codes? There will be a space to input the code when you are just about to claim the promo. You can get the codes from the casino, affiliate and review sites, as well as social media pages.
- Are all spin offers attached with wagering requirements? No, not all free spin offers feature wagering requirements. By scrolling up this page, you can check out casinos that give no-wagering extra spins to players.
- What is the average wagering requirement on no deposit free spins in the UK? Online casinos' wagering requirements in the UK range between 1x to 100x. It is dependent on the casino but averages at about 40x. It is obviously good to pick a casino with the lowest wagering requirement possible.